Diary6

September 9, 2007
On Thursday,I got up at 6.30 a.m., after that I had to left my home by 8 a.m. I arrived at the university at 9 a.m., and then I had to go to the class. After class, I went to meet my friend at BKK Grill. my friend and I had lunch together, everyone seem like very happy to me. After that, I had to to to my English class at 3.30 p.m. In that class, I had to take an oral test about the outside reading "the firm". After class, I felt bad, because i could not do well in oral test. However, my friend told me not to worry about it so much, because it might be better than I thought. It helped me to feel much better. At 7 p.m., we were at Dream, we go there for a dinner. it was so amazing for us that we did not drink any alcohols at Dream. About 2 hours later, we got back to each home. I arrived at my home almost 10 p.m., and then I went to take a shower. At 10 p.m., I read my textbook in the living room until 1 a.m., then go to the bed. On Friday, I got up at 10 a.m. After that, I left my home and went back to my hometown in Nakornprathom. I arrived at my hometown around 1 p.m., and then I went to the living room to see my parents and talked to them. After that, I went outside to play with my dogs, My dogs were very happy every time then they had seen me. At evening, my family and I went to have a dinner at Silom, it was a japanese restuarant. I left that restuarant about 9 p.m. I arrived at my hometown around 9.30 p.m., then we watched T.V. together about an hour. After that, I got into my room and read. I read it until midnight, then went to the bed. On Saturday, I had to got up at 9 a.m., because my mother had asked me to go to the market with her. It took time about 2 hours . After that, we went back to our home, then we cook a lunch together. I was enjoy cooking, because I had not cooked for a long long time. My mother and I were very happy when everyone told that everything had a good taste. At night, I got back into my room after I had watched T.V. with my parents. I read my textbook until midnight, then went to the bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: