Diary2

August 27, 2007

For my last week my lifestyle does not have much different from the other weeks. However, last week I could not meet my friend as much as before because we had to do a lot of assignments. On Monday, I got up at 6 a.m. and left my home at 8 a.m., because I had to go to my first at 9 a.m. On that day, I finished my class at 5 p.m., after that I went to meet my friends at Coffee World. We spent time for eating and talking to each other about 3 hours. Then, we planned to go to Baryantee, but finally we canceled it and decided to go back to each home earlier. On that day, I went back with 2 of my friends those live near my house. I reached my house at 9 p.m. After that, I took a shower, and then I got into my room for reading until midnight, and then went to the bed. On Tuesday, I could not go to my class at 9.30 on time, because I got up very late. So, I decided not to go for that and go to the next class at 3.30 p.m. instead. I left my home at noon and arrived at university about 1 p.m., then, I went to have lunch alone. On that day, I felt very lonely because my close friends did not go to the university even one person. So, I had to go back to my home immediately after class. I arrived at my home almost 6 p.m., and then I went to the living room and watched my favorite TV program Academy Fantasia with my sister. After that, I went to read my text book in my room for 2 hours before going to the bed. On Wednesday, I got up at 8 a.m. for going to the class at 11 a.m. I left my home and went to the university with my friend about 9.30 a.m. On that day, I had class until 5 p.m., after that my friends and I went to Siam Square for shopping together. After that, we went to have a dinner near Abac, and then I went back to my home before my friends, because I felt very tired. So, first thing I did when I arrived my home was took a shower, then went to the bed. On Thursday, I went to the university with my friend. I had to go to the class at noon until 5 p.m. After that, I wanted to go home early, but I had an appointment with my old friends at Bangkok University at night. We talked to each other and got drunk a lot. On Friday, I got up at noon, I felt hang over much. Fortunately, I did not have any class on Friday. On that day, I needed to take a rest, so I decided not to get back to my home town yet. On Saturday, I got up at 9 a.m., after that I left my home for going back to my hometown in Nakornprathom. I spent a lot of time with my family for doing many activities. On Sunday, I went to JJ market again. I went there almost every week as my routine. Of cause I had to spend much money for my shopping. However, I felt happy even I had less money when I went back home. In that afternoon about 5 p.m., I got back to my home in Dao-kanong road. After that, I talked with my sister around 1 hour, and then I went to the bed. That was all about my activities last week.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: