Diary5

September 6, 2007

On last Sunday, I got up at 10 a.m. After that, I went to the kitchen, because I was so hungry. Then, I invited my brother to go to jj market with me in the afternoon. I left my home about 11 a.m. I arrived at jj market at 12 p.m. First thing i would like to do there was go shopping many clothes. I shopping there with my brother almost 5 hours, I was very tired. My brother and I left jj market about 5 p.m. After that, we went to have some dinner together near our house. We take time there for dinner and talking to each other about 2 hours, and then we went back to our home. i arrived at my home around 8 p.m., then I went to take a shower. After rhat I went downstairs and watching a television program with my parents. We spent time together about an hour. After that, I went into my room for reading. I read my text book until midnight. I was so worry about the final examination, but I did not know why I could not stop spent my time for talking, shopping, etc. On Monday, I got up at 6 a.m. for going to the class at 8 a.m. I left my hometown at 7 a.m. I arrived at the university around 8 a.m., then I went to my class immediately. On that day I had to take classes until 5 p.m. After class, I stayed with my friend for talking to each other about an hours. After that, we got back to each home. I arrived at my home at 7 p.m., and then I went to my sister's room to talk with her about my study plan. I talked to her for half an hour, then I went into my room and read. I read until midnight, then went to the bed. On tuesday, I got up at 10 a.m. It was very late, so I could not go to the class on time. So, I decided to left my home at 2p.m. for going to the class at 3.30 p.m. instead. I took a class from 3.30 to 5 p.m. After class, I decided to get back home immediately. I arrived at my home at 6 p.m., and then I went to take a ahower. At 8 p.m., I went to read in my room. It was tale time about 2 hours, and then I went downstairs to find something to eat. After that, I went back into my room and sleep. On Wednesday, I got up at 10 a.m., and then I went downstairs to watching T.V. On that day, I had no class, so I did not have to be in hurry. In the afternoon, I had a lot of activities such as play game, exercise and reading. At 10 p.m., I went into my room for taking a shower, and then go to the bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: